About DS Templates

With more than 20 years of experience, we are dedicated to helping system integrators and end-users create eye-catching, professional digital signage without the need for technical or graphics skills. 

Our mission is clear: making digital signage accessible and professional for everyone. Having identified a need for professional-looking content in the digital signage market, we developed customised corporate identity templates and, over the years, have expanded our offering to include a library of more than 600 ready-to-use templates. Our user-friendly software does 80% of the content creation for you, leaving just the last 20% for you to complete with your own specific message.

Our hybrid approach ensures our templates are compatible with existing digital signage systems, providing maximum flexibility and integration. We offer customised integrations, so that you can share a wide range of content, including news, social media feeds, traffic updates and emergency information.

With DS Templates, your screens will never again look boring or standard. Anyone can create a professional digital signage presentation, without any need for technical or graphics skills. Whether you need a digital menu or an impressive video wall, DS Templates is here to take your communications to the next level.

Years of experience
0 +
Happy Clients
0 +
Ready to use templates
0 +

We are here to help you

DS Templates is a content platform for digital signage users and system integrators. Within our platform, we offer professional digital signage content templates. Thanks to our ready-made designs—currently over 600 and increasing monthly—our user-friendly templates are available for everyone to use. Anyone can create and import professional content into a digital signage system with just a few clicks. Your content is king!

+600 templates

A vast range of different templates that we are constantly adding to in line with our customers’ needs!

Current events

News sources, weather reports, traffic information and other current affairs at your fingertips!

External data

External data integrated into your digital signage templates easily and quickly.

Stock photos

Stock photos at your fingertips with the Pixabay's library as default!

Join our platform and optimize your digital signage campaign